- 3.5 oz (100g) chicken, cooked, shredded or chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, de-seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup (40g) raisins
- ¼ cup (30g) walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. natural low fat yogurt
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3 oz. (90g) mixed salad leaves
Filling: Place the chicken, chopped celery and apple, raisins, and walnuts in a bowl. Add in the mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Divide the salad leaves between bowls and top with the filling. Served with freshly ground black pepper.
Instead of chicken add tofu or a vegan meat substitute
(serves 2) Nutrition per serving: 354 kcal / 16g Fat / 33g Carbs / 20g Protein