- 7/8 cup (200g) basmati rice
- 10 oz. (300g) pork loin
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 spring onions
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 3 tbsp. ginger syrup
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 1/3 cup (200g) sugar snap peas
- 1 ¼ cup (250g) cherry tomatoes
- 1 ¼ cup (250g) pineapple, canned or fresh
Cook the rice according to instructions on the packaging.
Cut the pork into slices. Finely chop the garlic and slice the spring onions diagonally.
Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan on high heat, add the pork tenderloin, garlic, ginger syrup, lime juice and season with salt. Stir-fry 2 min, then lower heat and add in the sugar snaps. Stir-fry for another 4 minutes on low.
Next, add in tomatoes and pineapple and stir-fry for another 4 minutes, then take off heat. Toss in the spring onions and mix.
Once rice is cooked, divide everything onto 4 plates and serve.
– this dish is just as tasty and delicious using chicken breast or chicken thighs
(serves 4) Nutrition per serving: 446 kcal / 16g Fat / 52g Carbs / 22g Protein