- 5.5 oz. (160g) egg noodles
- 7 oz. (200g) beef tenderloin
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, grated
- 1/2 leek, sliced (mostly white parts)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 3 mushrooms, sliced
- a pinch of ground white pepper
- a pinch of sugar (or stevia, honey, maple syrup, monk fruit, etc)
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce + 2 tbsp. water
- 2 tbsp. spring onion, chopped
Prepare the noodles according to instructions on the packaging. Cut the beef into thin strips.
Heat the sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for about a minute, add the beef and cook for another 2 minutes. Next add the leek, pepper and mushrooms and fry for about 5 minutes.
Finally, add the cooked noodles, season with pepper and a pinch of sugar. Pour in the soy sauce and water, then stir and fry for another 2 minutes.
To serve, divide onto serving dishes garnish with chopped spring onion.
(Serves 4) Nutrition per serving: 325 kcal / 10g Fat / 33g Carbs / 28g Protein