Enjoy this cool and protein-rich dish any meal, any time of day
What you will need (ingredients):
- 1 small sashimi grade salmon filet (100g), cut in cubes (or cooked, if you prefer)
- ¼ avocado, cut in cubes
- ¼ cup (30g) mango, cut in cubes
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/3 tsp. honey
- chili pepper, to taste
- handful coriander, chopped
How to prepare:
- Wash and dry the salmon, then cut it into small cubes.
- Next cut the avocado and mango into cubes and add to the salmon.
- Mix in the lime juice, chili pepper, and coriander. Season to taste with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Set aside to chill in the fridge for at least 10 mins, then serve with toast (not included in nutrition info).
Nutrition per serving: 282 kcal / 17g Fats / 9g Carbs / 26g Protein